Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Valentine's Day Mani....in April.

Another scheduled post that did not post when it was supposed to.  Again, my apologies for not making sure it posted.  Here it is, in it's original form.  (May 31, 2014 8:58 pm)  After reading, I realized I never actually finished the post, so I edited it a bit after all.  lol  The edited bits will be in this color.

*all items purchased by me*

And here I am again....can you believe that?  Three days in a row.  I think it's close to a personal best, as far as days posting in a row go for me.  lol  We've had a cold front come through so our temperatures have cooled off a bit and ugh,  I had to turn the heat back on.  I really thought Old Man Winter had gone into hibernation, but there he was this morning, with frost on the windows.  *sigh*  Pretty soon I'll probably be complaining that it is way too hot, so I'm going to enjoy the 'cool' days while I can.

Today I have for you a polish I bought from Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer out of her My Indecisive Valentine Collection.  This is called Newly Impassioned Soul.  This is a hot pink with green flakies.
I used 3 very thin coats with seche vite top coat.  Isn't she a pretty pink?

4 thin coats without top coat.

A close up on my thumb because I was able to get the flakies, a little, here.  With seche vite top coat.

And without top coat. 

The formula on this polish is great.  It dried quickly and with the top coat, looked really squishy.  :)  Since I've been using a glue base-coat with anything that remotely has a bit of glitter in it, removal was a breeze and I had no staining.  I even used this color to stamp over another BEGL that I have and although you have to be really quick, it works great.  

I had originally scheduled this post for another time, but for some reason, it didn't post as scheduled, so I am now finishing it up, as I realize I hadn't quite finished it.  :)

I really love Julie and her creations at Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer.  You can find her shop here.  She is also on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.

Do you own any Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer (or BEGL's as I fondly call them) and if so, which is your favorite?

As always, thank you for spending a little of your day with me.  Huggles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.