Monday, April 28, 2014

I feel like cheering....O-H...

Good afternoon, darling readers.  Can you believe it's the end of April already?  It seems like this month has just flown by.  Actually, it seems like this year is starting to fly by.  When I was younger, my grandmother used to tell me that the older you got, the faster time went, but I always thought it was an old wives tale, until I got a little older myself and realized that she was right.  So I decided to try to enjoy each day for what it is and try not to worry about the next one too much.

Today, I have another Polish Yer Hooves polish to share with you.  This one is a bit special to me because it represents something I love and that  is OSU Football!  Leigh Anne was offering hand painted bottles so when I saw the one with the Ohio State design, I knew it was the one I wanted.  When she reopens her shop in mid-May, I'm not sure if she'll be offering these hand painted bottles again or not.

The base I used was Essie's Ridge Filling Top Coat, which I forgot to include in this photo.  On my thumb, middle, and pinkie fingers, I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement and on my index and ring fingers, I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red.

Isn't this hand painted bottle cute?  The polish itself is a mixture of red and pink hearts, and silver and red hexes in a clear base.

I think this will be a great mani to wear on football Saturday's for the 2014 season.

Right now, Leigh Anne is only taking custom orders through her Etsy store but she plans to restock/reopen sometime mid-May.  You can find her Etsy shop here.

You can also check for updates on her blog Polished into a Corner or her Facebook page.

Do you watch college football and if so, who is your favorite team?

As always, thank you for spending a little of your time with me.  Until later...Huggles!

2 comments:

  1. I-O! That polish bottle is adorable and the glitter looks so pretty on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the Buckeyes are my team, when I saw that bottle, I knew I just had to have one! *grin* I also love her cow theme. I'm not sure if she is still doing hand painted bottles or not, but if it is something you are interested in, it wouldn't hurt to ask. :) Thank you for leaving a comment and have a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.