Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It isn't Sunday, but it's a Funday anyway...

Good morning darling readers!  I'm back again with another polish from the China Glaze Spring 2013 Collection - Avant Garden, this one is the third of six I am sharing.  This color is called "Sunday Funday".  It's a bright blue creme and I like this one better than the first two I've shared.  I used one coat of China Glaze Strong Adhesion as my base coat, two coats of color, and to finish it off, I used one coat of Out The Door topcoat.  I thought this one went with my skin tone much better than the first two have and I know I'll be using this one much more often.





I broke my middle nail just after I removed "Mimosa's Before Mani's" so you'll notice it's a tad shorter than the rest of my nails.  I was hoping it wouldn't be too noticeable but then I went and broke the nail on my ring finger too, so I'll be filing the rest of my nails to match.  I am a reformed nail biter and even though it's been a few years since I last bit them, they still have moments when they feel very thin and will peel off.

What do you think of Sunday Funday?  Do you have any recommendations on how I can help strengthen my nails so peeling won't be so much of an issue?

As always, thank you for taking a few moments of the day to spend with me.  Huggles!

*tomorrow, "Tart-y For The Party"




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.