Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Nail Art Society Kit and Surgery Update...

Good early Tuesday morning darling readers!  Today I have an update for you regarding my surgery.  It is finally scheduled and is just hours away!  I didn't mention it earlier because I was afraid if I did, I'd jinx it.  :)  It is 1:50 am here now and I have to be at the outpatient surgical center at 6:30 am this morning.  Surgery is supposed to start at 7:30 and will take about an hour to a hour and a half.  After about 30 to 45 minutes in recovery, I'll then have a programming session with the representative of the company who makes the spinal cord stimulator to set up enough programs to get me through the next 2 weeks until I meet them in the doctor's office for further programming.  Hopefully I will be home and comfy in my own bed by noon.  :0)

Let's get on to the April Nail Art Society kit shall we?  I just got it today and really liked it!  I did see a sneak peek of May's kit and think I'm going to LOVE that one as well.

The whole kit & ka-boodle.  What is that I spy there in the upper right corner?  Yes, it's a golden ticket!  It states on it, "Greetings to you, The Lucky finder of this golden ticket! From the Nail Art Society! Send us an email to (has a special email address) and claim your prize for a secret surprise!"  I have sent the email but have not received a reply as of yet.  I will let y'all know what the secret surprise is as soon as I find out what it is.  :<)

Kiss brand Nail Artist Paints and Tip Guides, also has some rhinestones included.  Colors are turquoise, pink, and lavender. 
These are called Love Stones.  They're all shaped like bows in different colors.  Very cute.

There was also a bottle of nail glue and a roll of aqua colored striping tape in this month's kit, as well as the decoration idea card titled Bows & Stripes.  On the back of the card it says there were 5 golden tickets sent this month, so I guess I am one very lucky lady to have received a golden  ticket.  For some reason, I feel like Charlie in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".  lol

Do you want to take a guess as to what the secret prize could be?  Let me know in the comments.  :0)

As always, thank you for spending a little time with me today.  I will be gone a few days, recovering from my surgery and I hope, getting some nails done too, and painting some swatch sticks, since it I did receive those and got them all labeled and all I have to do now is put the polish on them.  Please take care y'all and I'll catch up with you in a few days to let you know how things went.  Until then, huggles!

4 comments:

  1. Angela, I am sending you prayers for rapid healing and recovery. I am looking forward to seeing you here again soon : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is very much appreciated! All went well today and I was released at about 10 am. Now all I have to do is get through the next 6 to 8 weeks of recovery time. I just popped o-8 here for a minute before I take a nap and thought I would say hi to you. :0) I hope you are having a wonderful day!

      Hugs,
      Angela

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela, I've been masses behind on my blog reading (since I went abroad for a week where there was no WiFi and gprs was way to expensive) missed this post until now. Hope your surgery went ok and the recovery process is well underway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add, this kit looks awesome. I'm really into pastels at moment!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.