Thursday, March 7, 2013

Something the hubby picked out

Good early morning darlings! Just a quickie post again with something that my hubby picked out when we went to our local Sally's last month. While I was at the check-out line, he wondered off and came back with this little mini bottle of Sally Girl, which was only $0.30 to add to my purchase. I hope you enjoy!

There is no color name on this bottle, just the number 812158 but it is a hot pink cream.  The formula was good and I didn't have any application issues even with the tiny little brush in this mini bottle.  This was before I broke my thumb nail all the way down into the nail bed while putting my coat on.  OUCH!  I ended up shortening all my nails shortly after I took this photo but they're already almost this long again.  I apologize for the quality of the photo, the cuticles really weren't as bad as they appear here.

Do you have any Sally Girl polishes and if so, what do you think of them?

As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit with me.  Huggles!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a fab pink, wish I could wear that shade but I know it makes my hands look dirty :( your cuticles look fine to me.... you should see the mess that mine are, it's cold outside but at work its too hot, so they open the windows to the office, I sit right by a window so my hands get cold to the bone and even my fingerless gloves can't save my cuticles. Send your hubby polish hunting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to be a bit overly critical of myself sometimes, especially when it comes to photo's. :) I do believe I will send hubby shopping again, or at least, drag him along. :D

      Delete

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.