Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Link to another Pinterest Board and Last Nail Wheel

Good early Tuesday morning.  Can you believe we're coming to the end of March already?  I can't believe there is almost three months gone of the year.  I do have a quick doctor update.  I have an appointment with a cardiologist Thursday afternoon.  Hopefully he'll give me clearance for surgery.  If so, my pain managment doctor can get me on his surgery schedule as soon as next week, which will be fantastic as my hubby will still be on vacation.  Keep your fingers crossed!

I had a request to put a link to my Pinterest board of the polish that I already own so I did.  You can find the link located at the top of my Current Polish Inventory page or by clicking here.  I also have the last of the 4 nail wheels in this series of wheels I've done.  I might do another set for the Wet & Wild polishes I own if my spoons don't arrive this week.  If they do, then I'll be working on those instead and will share those will y'all as I get each set of brands done.  And now, without further ado, for your viewing pleasure:


These are all Julep polishes I've received since joining Julep a few months ago.  Julep is a subscription plan that is $19.95 a month and has different style profiles based on a quiz profile you take when you join.  You can skip months at any time you want, even several in a row.  I do like their polish, but am going to be skipping my boxes with them for awhile while I try some other programs out for awhile to see if I get 'better bang for my buck' so to speak.  I have started getting the Ipsy bag as of last month and will review it, if everyone would like me to, although I would mainly like to keep this blog about polish.  Now, onto the polish, all at 1 coat, as I forgot the 2nd coat before I took the photo.  Ooops.

  Starting from the top and going to the right:

  1. Bette
  2. Ivy
  3. Joan
  4. Lynn
  5. Madison
  6. Marion
  7. Molly
  8. Morgan
  9. Niecy
  10. Oscar
  11. Rebel
  12. Rose
  13. Trina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.