Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wanna walk through Strawberry Fields with me?

Good evening, my darling readers.  I must thank you all again for your patience with me.  We've had another  weather change that my body isn't coping well with.  I decided the heck with it and I'm going to try to at least do a few things I like doing to get my mind busy at least.  :0)

Today, I have a polish my hubby bought for me.  He is of the opinion that I have enough polish, but we can't ever have enough polish, can we?  ;<)  This one is China Glaze's Strawberry Fields.  It was in the display with the Breast Cancer Awareness stuff when I picked it up and I mistakenly thought it was one of that collection, but quickly realized my mistake once I got home and looked it up to see which polishes were included in that collection for this year and last.  I do like this color though, it isn't too pale and it isn't too dark.  It's more of a hot pink with a shimmer.  If it has shimmer or glitter, then it has my name ALL over it. *giggle*

Lately, I've been using a new base coat, Beauty Secret's Ridge Filler, because I've noticed several of my nails have developed ridges recently.  As I am no where to being a professional nail tech, I have absolutely no idea what causes ridges or why I've suddenly developed them, but I know I don't like them.  Some are just barely noticeable while others are quite ridged.  For this mani, I used 2 coats of the ridge filler, 2 coats of Strawberry Fields, and 1 coat Out the Door, the formula on this polish is very nice and went on without any difficulties.

Without further ado, for your viewing pleasure, the photo's:

Isn't she a pretty pink?

If you look just right, you might be able to see a hint of shimmer here.

The shimmer decided to be shy and hid from my camera in this shot.

I can see myself using this polish quite often in the future.  Do you have this polish and if so, do you like it?  If not, would you consider buying it?

As always, thank you for spending a few minutes with me this evening and I hope you come again soon!  Huggles!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great colour on you, looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty polish on you! I own it also and wore it once . . . before I started blogging, so I don't have pics.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.