Friday, November 16, 2012

My first crackle!

Good afternoon, my darling readers!  I know crackle polishes are no longer all the rage now, but I've been wanting to try them since I first saw them awhile back.  When I saw this for sale on Wishes of a Blue-Eyed Girl's blog sale here, I knew I had to get it and try it.  Since this is blue, I thought it would look pretty cool over the China Glaze Strawberry Fields I was already wearing.  This is 1 coat China Glaze Crushed Candy over CG Strawberry Fields, which is reviewed here.  I finished with 1 coat of Out the Door.

Without further ado, for your viewing pleasure:

I love the blue over the pink.  This is the truest as I could get the colors.

Even though crackle isn't as popular now as it was, I like the effect.

I'll definitely be using Crushed Candy again.

I know the trend has gone away from the crackle polishes, but I do like it and I've never really been a trend follower anyway as I pretty much march to the beat of my own drummer and always have.  Have you used a crackle polish in the past and how did you like it?  Do you still like to use crackle polishes even though the 'trend' is now over?

As always, thank you for spending a few minutes of your day with me!  Huggles!


1 comment:

  1. I also was not "into" the crackles when they were popular years ago. The Revlon crackle duos got me interested in crackles for the first time.

    Your mani looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.