Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Monday, but on Wednesday's We Wear...PINK!

Good evening, my dear readers.  On this cold, windy late evening here in central Ohio, I've been praying that all my East Coast friends and family in Connecticut have been staying safe.  We're starting to feel some of the affects of the Frankenstorm here:  it's been raining for a couple of days and the wind is starting to gust up to 60 mph in some places, the temp has started to drop and we're expecting our first snowfall over night.  Some places have already lost power and I wouldn't be surprised if we don't lose ours sometime in the next 24 hours as we usually do whenever the wind starts up.  We're as prepared as we can be: extra batteries, water, food, emergency medical kit, extra blankets, etc, etc.  We've been through this before and we'll probably go though it again in the future, I'm sure.  Please keep us in your thoughts, but think of those on the East Coast first and pray that this storm will not last as long as predicted.

Now onto the reason for my post tonight.  I have another beautiful polish from Different Dimension to share with you.  This one is called "On Wednesday's We Wear PINK".  This polish is a creamy pink jelly base packed with pink holographic glitter and different shades of pink hexes and some color shifting glitter added for some fun.  This can be worn alone or over an undie for a different look.  I decided to wear it alone as my last tribute of the month to Breast Cancer Awareness.

Without further ado, for your viewing pleasure, the photo's:  (This is 1 coat Revlon Base Coat, 4 coats On Wednesdays We Wear Pink, 2 Coats Out The Door Top Coat.)

4 coats for opacity.

I love how sparkly this is.

Isn't this a fun color?

Do you own any polishes from Different Dimension?  If so, which one(s)?

*This polish was purchased with my own money.*

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! I hope you are well. I can't remember, did I say thank you enough for bringing your pretty nails to my party? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love having you there!

    You are such a ROCK STAR! I hope you are doing alright, and I hope to "see" you again soon! Maybe tomorrow night at my PARTAY? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes'm, you have said thank you. :0) I'm looking forward to the partay and have my nails all done, although I still have no idea which costume I'm going to wear yet. lol As long as our electric stays on, I will be there. :<) See you tommorow!

    Huggles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour! Also love your blog name and the comment you posted elsewhere. As a new nail polish fan and blogger, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.