Thursday, October 11, 2012

Go Buckeyes! 5 October 2012 2:07 am Friday

Good early morning, my darling readers! I meant to post this yesterday, but time just has a way of getting away from me when I'm not feeling well. I'm still recovering from whatever tummy bug I had last week, but hopefully I'll be fully recovered by next week and can get on some kind of schedule so you will all know when to expect my posts.

Today's review is of a polish from an independent company I found on Etsy.com. The name of the shop is Different Dimension and can be found here. The first polish I ordered was 'Sparkles like Edward' and I'll be reviewing that one later. This is the second polish I ordered just because I love the name and because I am an Ohio State Fan. It is called 'Scarlet & Gray'. Missi, the owner of the shop is very friendly and fantastic about getting back to you when you contact her for anything. She made my first buying experience through Etsy a pleasure and I will definitely be a customer of hers for a long time to come.

The formula on this was a little on the thick side, but I did not have any application issues at all. This is 2 coats over a base coat of Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth Stage 2. I followed it up with a single coat of inm Out the Door Super Fast Drying top coat.








I really like the way this looks on my nails and I'll definitely be wearing it during the Ohio State/Michigan game in November. :0) Missi also makes other dual colored polishes that can be for colleges/pro/or high school teams as well as several sets. Please check her Etsy store out.

**This polish was purchased using my own funds and she has in no way paid for/nor influenced me for any promotion of her or her shop.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all and will respond (eventually, lol) to all comments left here.